I've moved to katelynbrookeblog.com! Update your bookmarks and come on over!

6.21.2012

because you can't have too many flower photos

I thought today was a good time to take you on a little garden tour again!  See how big they've gotten?


See that last pot?  That one was just all the leftover flowers that we weren't going to plant (the ones in the market packs in my earlier yard post) and eventually I stuck them in there.  I like them because I feel like I rescued them from certain death, or something like that.

I'm not loving those ruffled petunias, because they're getting really leggy, but everything else is looking pretty good.  I love the begonias this year, and that pink and yellow pot is one of my faves.

On a side note, I got up an hour earlier than I usually do, and I feel so accomplished!  I went for a run, took and edited pictures, and watered all the hostas in our backyard (which is a lot!)  Tomorrow is the first day of the summer program that I teach for, but after that's over remind me to keep getting up early.

What time do you wake up?  I usually get up between 8 and 8:30, but 7:15 worked nicely for me today!

©2012 Blog design by Katelyn Brooke Designs