I've moved to katelynbrookeblog.com! Update your bookmarks and come on over!

6.22.2012

Friday Links

Whew!  Was it just me, or did this week just fly by?  I can't believe it's almost the weekend already!




What are you up to this weekend, friends?  I feel like I had nothing to do this weekend and now all of a sudden it's filling up quickly.  I have a lot of work to do since I'll be gone during the day for the next two weeks, and some family things are cropping up fast.  And Brian and I are talking about maybe going to see Brave!  Do you think it's going to be good?

Friday Links
Such a  beautiful engagement dinner.

I'm always down for one of these.

My Facebook page needs a makeover, I'll definitely be looking at these tips!

I'm loving this color palette right now (I know, me and the rest of blog world.)

I know I graduated last year, but I felt like this applied to me too!

What a cute neighborhood!

I really want to go to Michigan now. (I'm looking at you, Lizz)

Friday Links
Did you hear the news about my relaunch?

I started a new series this week!

Check out my design for Coffee at Nordstrom!

I went to a wedding last weekend, this is what I wore.

Another tour of flowers.

Hope you didn't miss last week's Saturday Spotlight!

©2012 Blog design by Katelyn Brooke Designs