I've moved to katelynbrookeblog.com! Update your bookmarks and come on over!

4.30.2012

shots from this weekend


This weekend was all pretty much based on our move home.  The last few weeks we've been working on eating all the food in our apartment, and I must say that we did a pretty good job.  Things were looking pretty empty in our cabinets.  On Saturday morning Brian made us a 5 egg omelet.  The photo above is just of my half.  It was ginormous.  It had ham, cheese, onions, and jalapenos.  Holy smokes.  Jalapenos are almost always featured in our omelets, but this one was hella spicy.

I'm glad he made us that omelet because it was pretty much the highlight of the move, because of course, it started to rain right before we started loading our cars.  Luckily it stopped for most of the drive.  I'm not into driving on highways in the rain.

The rest of the weekend consisted of unpacking, eating, and generally getting situated.  Yesterday I went on my long run for the week (I'm up to 6 miles!) and I'm telling you, each week I am more and more spent after the long run.  Like, ruined for the day.  Hence the time out back with my book (I'm about halfway through, and I like it but I have no clue where it's going!)  The weather on Sunday more than made up for what Saturday lacked.  It was heavenly.

How was your weekend?


P.S.  Today is the last day of April which means my swaps are getting swapped tomorrow!  Go click on the buttons in my sidebar NOW.  You won't be sorry.

©2012 Blog design by Katelyn Brooke Designs