I've moved to katelynbrookeblog.com! Update your bookmarks and come on over!

4.27.2012

Friday Links




Brian and I are moving home tomorrow!  We were supposed to go today, but his internship is starting a few days later than we thought, and we decided to take another day to relax here.  I haven't started packing, and I'm kind of nervous.  I hate packing.

But!  The good news is that I got a ton done this week.  I feel so much lighter.  I still have a lot of work to do, but I'm starting to not stress about that as much.

Happy Friday friends!  What are you up to this weekend?

Friday Links
This hits the nail on the head.

Stripes, boat shoes, the ocean... nothing not to like about this engagement shoot.

I think I just really want to go to the beach.

Isn't Oana's work just beautiful?

So many great blog tips in one {pretty} place!

I really like rainbows.

I could use a new pair of running shoes, and these are pretty awesome.

  Friday Links
Unplugging and thinking about change.

Some weird (and embarrassing) dreams I've had lately.

I loved reading all these introductions!  If you want to find some cool blogs, check out this post.

Design reveal for Brown Leather Blog!

And another one for Living for Pretty!

©2012 Blog design by Katelyn Brooke Designs