I've moved to katelynbrookeblog.com! Update your bookmarks and come on over!

9.30.2011

Friday morning snippets

Wow!  That last two days have been so exciting for my blog.  I love meeting new bloggers and the response I got on Wednesday was awesome.

I'm subbing for a first grade teacher today.  I'm sporting my new watch, which came in the mail Wednesday afternoon (yippee!)  It's not the color I expected... it's definitely more periwinkle.  But it's a bright happy color that doesn't clash with all of the shades of pink I wear, and that was mostly what I was going for.

I'm still rereading Harry Potter.  I started the 5th a few weeks before the wedding because I missed reading and wanted something familiar; I just didn't have the brain capacity for anything new.  I took a long break in between the 6th and 7th.  I'm woefully behind on my goal to read 12 books this year on Goodreads.  Not happening.

Source: weheartit.com via Kate on Pinterest


Today is the last day of September.  Can you believe it?  I'm always a fan of October (my birthday is on Tuesday... how can you not love your birthday month?)  I just feel like time is going by so quickly.

Have a wonderful weekend!

©2012 Blog design by Katelyn Brooke Designs