(I don't know why I am insisting on doing this again because while the picture taking part is fun, when I go to hit publish I feel nervous and silly. But it's too late to turn back now.)
You know that old addage that you should dress high-low? As in have one piece that is nice and expensive, and then one bargain piece to balance it out? Well, if that's the rule, then more often than not I'm dressing low-low. There's not a lot of "investment" going on in my wardrobe. But I have picked up some bargain pieces that make me feel like I have something to wear when I get dressed. That's one of the great things about not having to get dressed every day- one piece really does make a huge difference.
I know it's hard to believe, but last week it was cool enough to wear that outfit. And I've worn that striped top a lot in the last few weeks, but now it's a little warm for it.
So here's the part that makes this a real outfit post:
Shirt- H&M
Watch- Amazon (I have two, LOVE THEM!)
Jeans- American Eagle (from a few years ago)
Sandals- Kinos my mom bought over 5 years ago and handed down to me- I seriously wear them every other day.
What's your favorite thing in your closet these days? I always am looking for my comfiest cotton dress to throw on, it seems like I can't have enough cotton dresses! Maybe one those will appear in my next outfit post?
Wanna hear what's in other people's closets? Check out this sweet vlog link up!

