I've moved to katelynbrookeblog.com! Update your bookmarks and come on over!

2.27.2012

weekend in delaware

Roomies

One of my college roommates is a grad student at UDel, and this weekend me and one of my other college roomies road tripped it to Newark to visit her!  We had a fun and lazy weekend, full of old movies and lots of food.

The cat's name is Minnie.  In case you couldn't tell, I'm kind of in love.  I might miss her more than my roomies (just kidding loves!)  The owl is a long story, but his name is Alejandro and he was a staple in our apartment in college.  We were more than happy to have Minnie and Alejandro for our photoshoot.  Sorry that some of the pics are blurry, I need to look into fixing that when I'm using my remote.

Don't worry, I did take photos on campus, to prove that we went outdoors.  And you can see all the photos from the trip in one place here (witty captions included, or corny depending on your sense of humor.)

I used tutorials from Pugly Pixel and Confessions of a Graphic Design Student to make my first ever animated GIF.  If you're using Blogger, make sure you check out Kristen's tip at the bottom of her post!

©2012 Blog design by Katelyn Brooke Designs