I've moved to katelynbrookeblog.com! Update your bookmarks and come on over!

2.29.2012

the almost-spring-but-not-quite blues

Sometimes I really struggle with what to say on here.  All over the blogosphere people are always talking about "authenticity" and how you should "blog from the heart" or whatever... but no one likes a whiny blogger.  Right now I'm in this funk where I have trouble coming up with something to say.  I've been trying to just blog about basic things that everyone can relate to (like yesterday, you guys totally blew me away with your cool comments!) but even then sometimes I feel like I have nothing worthwhile to blog about.

So let me just throw this out there: I've been feeling really blah this week.  I feel whiny and distracted and unproductive.  I'm itching for spring and SUNSHINE and actually exercising and finding some balance.  I want to say that I need a break, but I took a break from the computer this weekend and things weren't really better when I got back.  I'm not really sure what the solution is other than trudging along.



I truly believe that sometimes you can choose to be happy, so I feel lame for getting in these funks.  And I have a lot to be happy about.  So here's what I'd like to know friends: what do you do to shake the winter blues?  Besides chocolate and telling yourself that spring is right around the corner?

I forgot to include these links in my post yesterday!  So you should really check out this interview on Curious Damsel, as well as this sweet post on Paint Speckled Pawprints, and leave them some love!

©2012 Blog design by Katelyn Brooke Designs