I've moved to katelynbrookeblog.com! Update your bookmarks and come on over!

1.15.2012

my first pomegranate



Hello friends!  I just couldn't stay away any longer.  I hope you are all enjoying the long weekend (or the regular weekend, if that's the case!)

I bought this pomegranate in November.  November!  Naturally I Googled it, and found that they can last in your fridge for up to six months.  Sweet!  De-seeding a pomegranate is actually pretty fun, this was the first time I'd ever done it (thanks again, Google!)  Aren't they pretty?  I must confess that only a few sad seeds that are left.  I looked down at the bowl in my lap and realized I'd ate most of them.  Oops!  At least they were tasty!

I have a lot more pictures of food coming up this week!  My mom made many delicious things while I was home.  Yum!

©2012 Blog design by Katelyn Brooke Designs