I've moved to katelynbrookeblog.com! Update your bookmarks and come on over!

12.08.2011

Stockings!

I have the cutest husband. Today he took a break from studying to surprise me with these stockings that he bought for our first Christmas. He picked them out all by himself! Isn't that so cute? He did such a good job!


I love them!  Now I just have to find things to put in Brian's stocking.  Since we will be at our families' houses at Christmas, we have decided to celebrate our own mini Christmas here in our apartment before we head north.

We are still working on how we are going to split the holidays once we get there.  In the past, Brian and I always just made sure that we saw each other, but for the most part stuck with our respective families.  It was so much easier!  If you have a significant other, how do you split your holiday?

©2012 Blog design by Katelyn Brooke Designs