I've moved to katelynbrookeblog.com! Update your bookmarks and come on over!

12.19.2011

our first christmas


Brian and I decided on Saturday that we would do our mini-Christmas on Sunday so that we could leave on Monday!  We had such a fun day.  We got up and opened our stockings and presents, and then Brian made a us a HUGE breakfast.  Waffles and eggs and bacon... yum!  We just kinda hung out all day and then for dinner we went on a little date to our favorite Chinese buffet and came home and watched Love Actually.  It was perfect.

I thought I would share these photos of when we put up our little tree.  I've been calling it our Charlie Brown tree because it's so little.  We bought a strand of lights and put on our ornaments that our families sent with us.  It's been so much fun having a little tree, it makes me excited to have a big one of our own some day!

Posting around here is going to be a little sparse since we are out of town.

I'm planning on widening my blog when we get back, so in the meantime some of these pictures may be a little cut off.  Click to see them full size!


Also, I've decided to start uploading all my pictures to my Sketch and Wash Facebook page.  Check them out!

©2012 Blog design by Katelyn Brooke Designs