I've moved to katelynbrookeblog.com! Update your bookmarks and come on over!

11.03.2011

Be Wildflowers!

Normally I'm not going to post all of the blogs I design on here, but this one must be shared!  I recently designed a blog for my maid of honor.  Her blog is called Be Wildflowers and I would love, loveLOVE for you to check her out and follow her blog!

Kasey and I have known each other since we were eight years old, when our brothers played t-ball together.  She is hilarious and so much fun and she has such a big heart!

{I need to scan some old pics!  These are from senior year.}

Kasey is the kind of friend who you can talk to after any period of time and it's like no time has passed!  She was an amazing MOH and I love her to death!

{by JMK Photos}

Seriously, follow this blog!  It's going to be great.






Be Wildflowers

P.S. If you'd like to read more about how I came up with the design of this blog, you can read about it on the Katelyn Brooke Designs blog.

©2012 Blog design by Katelyn Brooke Designs