Brian and I have talked a lot about our honeymoon. Both of us eventually want to travel to Europe. But right now we don't really have the money for that, plus when we do go to Europe, we will probably want to spend every minute sightseeing. This isn't our most relaxing option. And let's face it, I'm not going to want to spend time planning our honeymoon activities with an impending wedding. So we've been thinking that laying on a beach somewhere would be a better option.
Right now we are thinking of spending our honeymoon in sunny Mexico...
in Cancun!
We haven't finalized anything yet, but this is our first choice right now. It was so funny because right around the time Brian and I started thinking Cancun my mom and I drove through Starbucks and my mom struck up a conversation with the cashier. He was talking about how he just got back from vacation and his mind was still in Mexico. My mom asked where and he said Playa del Carmen, which is apparently pretty close to Cancun. My mom explained that we were thinking about honeymooning there and he just went on and on about how amazing Caribbean Mexico is, which was exciting to hear.
Our only concern was what the weather would be like in Cancun in August, but so far everything I've read sounds good.
Have any of you ever traveled to Cancun? Any recommendations?
