I've moved to katelynbrookeblog.com! Update your bookmarks and come on over!

7.18.2012

What's on your bucket list? Vlog link up!

I'm so excited to be participating in this link-up today! However, Youtube was being really annoying when I went to make my vlog, so this was like the second time I recorded the video in full, so some words of caution before you press play:
  • I feel like I sound like more of an idiot than I did on my other vlogs.  Sorry for all the "likes" and "whatevers."
  • There's not a ton of content in here.  Emily hit 21 bullets on her bucket list.  That girl is a champ.  I think I have about 4.
  • There is mad glare from the window that I am sitting next to.  Sorry about that.


Now go forth and link up or just watch the other videos!  What's on your bucket list?

Hope Squared

©2012 Blog design by Katelyn Brooke Designs