I've moved to katelynbrookeblog.com! Update your bookmarks and come on over!

7.27.2012

it's official

I've been hinting at it for a while, but since we're exactly a month away, I wanted to make it official!  On August 27th, I'll be launching new blog called Katelyn Brooke Blog.  It will be a combination of my three blogs.  I'll be transferring the old content and everything, and I'll be posting a combination of life and design posts, including some more sketchbook posts.  I'm so excited to have everything in one place!  I'm also going to give my website a little makeover to coordinate with the new look.  I hope you'll follow me over there when the time comes!

I'm leaving for vacation tonight, but don't worry- I have a week's worth of posts lined up for next week!  I loved having guest bloggers over Spring Break, I thought it would be fun to feature some more bloggers while I'm away.  I hope you'll come and show them some love while I'm gone!

Friday Links
Loved the branding on this blog design.

Check out the blogging pyramid.

I need to make an "I don't" list.

A media kit is also on my to-do list!

Loved this honest post.
Friday Links
Gone early.

Got any NYC tips?

©2012 Blog design by Katelyn Brooke Designs