This was my first week back after teaching at my summer program for the last two weeks, and I have to say- it felt good to be back! Unfortunately, I haven't been the greatest at reading blogs this week, but work wise it's been really fun!
What are you up to this weekend, my friends? I'm headed to DC tomorrow morning to hang with my architecture buddy. We're planning on taking advantage of her pool, so cross your fingers for me that the weather cooperates!
This Blog Brunch was AWESOME. Go feast on the knowledge.
I loved reading about Megan's space!
A great post by Amanda about why she is reinventing her business.
I just spent like an hour over here thanks to this post. The writing is awesome, you'll get sucked in too.
Awesome post about blogging and sponsorship!
Brian's birthday weekend. (warning: a GIF is involved)
Carrot cake!
A trip to my childhood backyard.
An (embarrassing) view of my current desk set-up.


