I've moved to katelynbrookeblog.com! Update your bookmarks and come on over!

6.04.2012

a blogger's weekend


This weekend was pretty crazy and chock full of blogger stuff.  On Saturday I made sure that I sat down and participated in Blog Brunch.  I've been doing these for about six months now, and they are always extremely helpful.  This month's topic was Facebook, and it seemed to be bigger than ever before!  I learned a ton, and I'm planning on revamping my Facebook page soon.  You should like it if you haven't already, I'm planning on using it to leak some of the details of my relaunch in the coming month or so!

On Sunday I attended Blogger Blitz, which was my first blogger meet-up ever!  It was really exciting!  I met up with Eliza beforehand and we headed into DC together.  The even was held at Marvin, which was pretty awesome, and {av} did an amazing job coordinating the event!  I got to meet some of bloggers that I already knew in person and I was introduced to many other wonderful bloggers that were new to me as well!  It was a little overwhelming seeing so many new and familiar faces in one place, but I seriously can't wait for the next one!  Come back to DC soon, {av}!  I didn't bring my camera (I know, lame!) but if you follow me on Twitter I'll make sure to tweet any pictures I catch of me floating around the internet.

How was your weekend?

©2012 Blog design by Katelyn Brooke Designs