I've moved to katelynbrookeblog.com! Update your bookmarks and come on over!

6.30.2012

6 months

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!  In December when I was doing my recap for 2011, I posted some stats about my blog.  Since six months have passed, I thought it would be fun to post them again to see how my blog has progressed!  I tweaked some of the categories a little bit, but here they are!

Fun Facts
(from January 1- June 30, 2012)

Most read post: DIY Jewelry Organizer

Top referring blog: Something Charming

GFC Follower Count: 364 (I had 84 on December 30th!)

Feedburner Subscribers: 419

Twitter followers: 451 (80 as of December 30th)

Pinterest stats: 3021 pins, 30 boards

Since today is the last day of June, I also wanted to give a shout out to my June swappers.  Each and every one of them is awesome, make sure you check them out if you haven't already!



the Anna Delores blog Case Study Framed Frosting Brambles & Honey Simply Dove This Little Port

©2012 Blog design by Katelyn Brooke Designs