5.30.2012
how would you like yours?
Do you drink coffee? I started drinking it some time in college, and now I'm hooked. My mom read this article recently about caffeine and decided that we should drink half-caff. We haven't switched yet, so we'll see how that goes. I'm a little scared.
I used to not like drinking hot drinks (I know, it was weird) and while I got over that, iced coffee is still my favorite. I pretty much drink one cup hot in the morning, and then it's iced the rest of the day. I also am really into iced tea these days, and I'm happy to swap iced tea for coffee if it's not decaf.
I'm curious- if you're a coffee drinker, how do you like your coffee? These days I drink it with Splenda and fat free half and half. (iced, of course!) When I get iced coffee at Starbucks I like to sprinkle a little cinnamon on top! How about you?
