I've moved to katelynbrookeblog.com! Update your bookmarks and come on over!

3.20.2012

nail polish

I'm the worst about painting my nails.  I almost never do it.  I'm pretty good about painting my toes, but even that only happens about once a month or so.  I've kind of turned into a nail polish snob because I realized that for me, the success doing it yourself really all depends on the nail polish.  That being said, I only have a handful of colors (I think you can tell that I don't use them very often!) and I thought it would be fun to show them to you guys.





I have to admit that I've never even used Lincoln Park After Dark (or Cosmo Not Tonight Honey either... but I just got that a few months ago!)  I bought it because I'd seen other people rave about it, but when it comes time to paint my nails I never pick it.  My all time favorite is Sand in My Suit.  I wore that on my toes at our wedding!

You might have noticed my new shade I had on yesterday. I'm not sure I'll paint my fingers with it again but I think if I were tan in the summer it would be cute for toes!  But I have to tell you guys that the kindergarteners I subbed for yesterday were very complimentary about it!  So it has the youth vote.

That last picture?  That's why I don't paint my nails.  I did it 3 HOURS before I went to bed, and I woke up with sheet print on my index finger.  Not cool.

What are your go-to colors?


P.S.  I linked up our engagement photos yesterday on Just a Touch of Gray!  What a fun link-up!  Go check out all the pretty pictures.

©2012 Blog design by Katelyn Brooke Designs