2.09.2012
Baked Steak Fries
You would like these. How do I know? There is nothing to not like about them. They are awesome. Dipped in ketchup, honey mustard, by themselves... awesome. Brian makes them all the time, which means I get to eat them all the time. Yes!
Here's how it started: we had a bag of russet potatoes from when we made stew. While I grew up on and love baked potatoes, Brian isn't a fan. So at my mention of maybe having some baked potatoes, Brian started to look into some other options. Somehow he came across this recipe and decided to give them a try. I'm so glad he did!
I personally prefer the original recipe, but the garlic pepper are pretty delicious too. We like to eat them with our favorite tilapia recipe, which we make a lot. And the best part? Brian is the maker of the fries, meaning that I don't have to cook them, but I get to eat them! Sweet!
What have you been making lately?
