I've moved to katelynbrookeblog.com! Update your bookmarks and come on over!

1.03.2012

Resolutions for 2012


I'm not normally big on New Year's Resolutions.  But this year, I feel like they are really important.  Most of what I hope to achieve is only going to happen if I am self-motivated.  I made a page of these resolutions so that I can go back to it and cross off my goals as I achieve them (check out the button on the sidebar, too!)  I'm also hoping that you guys will help hold me accountable.  Here is a little bit of what I'm hoping to achieve in 2012!

Personal
  • Workout 3 days a week
  • Run in a race
  • Get a library card in Lexington
  • Read 8 books
  • Eat a salad every day during the week for a month (inspired by this post)
  • Visit 3+ people Spring 2012 semester
  • Leave the the state of Virginia 3+ times
  • De-clutter our apartment and live simply
  • Continue to explore my camera
  • Be more spontaneous
Blog
  • Reach 100 followers by February
  • Reach 300 followers by the end of the year (we'll see- that sounds crazy to me!)
  • Get into the habit of scheduling posts at least 3 days in advance
  • Edit layout
  • Start sponsorship program
  • Reach out to other bloggers
  • Attend a blogger meet-up (Alt 2013 is my DREAM!)
What our your resolutions for this year?

©2012 Blog design by Katelyn Brooke Designs