On Sunday Stephanie of The Rest is Still Unwritten was nice enough to include me in her post about the Versatile Blogger Award! I was so excited! I've never won a blog award before and this one is PERFECT because I've found so many awesome blogs in the last few weeks!
Here are the rules:
-Thank the blogger who bestowed the award on you and link back to their post.
-Share seven things about yourself.
-Pass the award to 15 blogs you recently discovered.
Here are seven things about me:
1. I told people I was 23 many weeks before I was actually 23. Kids ask me my age at work all the time.
2. I'm not good at bike riding. I never feel comfortable and I'm overly cautious.
3. The only person I've ever kissed is my husband. And we're not in a cult and we don't believe that hand holding should be saved for marriage.
4. I usually highlight my hair once in the winter, and then swim team takes care of the rest. I wonder what this year will be like.
5. The amount of Disney songs I know by heart is kind of freaky.
6. I don't get red velvet cake. I love cake, so it tastes good, but why is it red? And why does that make it better?
7. I'm the bill-payer in our relationship, because I like it. I like writing checks. I like addressing envelopes. (I think this is related to my obsession with mail)
1. Kim of The Crunchy Kind
2. Kinga of suite 404
3. Halina of Moments of a Libra
4. Elizabeth and Jasmine of Enchanted Honeybee
5. Krystina of Cup a' Hot Chocolate
6. Shelby of honesuckle
7. Dania of Carolina Love
8. Luisa of It must be (so)... liberating
9. Bon Bon of The Whim Wham Life
10. {av} of {long distance loving}
11. Whitney of cheerios and beer
12. Liesl of Pretty.Random.Things
13. Kristen of Kristen Danielle
14. Ruthie of The Chronicles of Ruthie Hart
15. Victoria of Chateau de Victoria
I'm really enjoying all of your blogs! Don't feel too pressured to do this if it doesn't really apply to you (I hate chain mail pressure!) But if you are so inclined I would love to see what you've discovered lately.

