I've moved to katelynbrookeblog.com! Update your bookmarks and come on over!

9.13.2011

One Month

Today Brian and I have been married for one month.  It's been the best month.  We've been setting up our apartment and learning how to live together.  I had worried a little bit before we got married that I had romanticized living together so much that I would be disappointed when it actually happened, but I've found that it has actually been the opposite.  It has been so much fun and a really smooth transition.

This month has been full of many firsts and I didn't manage to capture many of them on film, but the first time we used our Kitchen Aid mixer I begged Brian to wear an apron with me... and then I whipped out my camera.  And of course, there are no incriminating photos of me.  He was not pleased.


{See this face?  This is Brian's "I can't believe how absurd you are" face}

I love you Brian!  Thanks for putting up with me!

©2012 Blog design by Katelyn Brooke Designs