{image via Inchmark}(Wedding or not, I might just have to force my family to let me take pictures so that I can make this family tree. Seriously, how cool is this thing?)
I always have thought silhouettes are super cool, and I think they would be a really neat to add some personalized vintage charm to the wedding. I'm thinking stationery, paper goods... anywhere I can put them. I even have a locket that Brian gave me for Christmas that is STILL empty and I'm thinking about making some and putting them in there.
{image via Le Papier Studio}
{image via Le Papier Studio}I'm in love!
P.S. I just checked out Inchmark and she featured a whole week's worth of blog posts on more things that she made with her silhouettes! Check it out. I believe I was drooling on my computer.
P.S. I just checked out Inchmark and she featured a whole week's worth of blog posts on more things that she made with her silhouettes! Check it out. I believe I was drooling on my computer.
