I've moved to katelynbrookeblog.com! Update your bookmarks and come on over!

2.06.2010

Oh Mr. Knightley...

"Maybe it's our imperfections that make us so perfect for one another." -Mr. Knightley from Emma[source]
I just finished watching Emma. I LOVE this movie! It's one of my favorites. It's just so... perfect. I hadn't watched it in a long time, so it was a nice way to spend my snow day : )

I have mixed feelings about the snowpocalypse that has hit us. We got off of class on Friday, but I'm probably going to have to go in tomorrow to make up for it, which suckssss. I hate college*.

Yesterday I went sledding and snowman building, today I just stayed in and did my casting project, made a chocolate eclair dessert, and watched the movie.

I'm kinda dreading tomorrow. I hate Sundays.

Sorry that this post is so blah.

P.S. I finished Rococo last week. It was okay. Not as good as Lucia, Lucia.

*I'm really bitter about how college handles snow. I don't really hate college.

©2012 Blog design by Katelyn Brooke Designs