I've moved to katelynbrookeblog.com! Update your bookmarks and come on over!

9.07.2009

Labor on Labor Day...

Is no fun. Today was automatically more difficult just knowing that everyone else in the real world was celebrating the last day of summer, while I went to class. I really shouldn't complain; today was relatively easy and we got to watch a movie during studio (which NEVER happens, btw).

This weekend was fun. Brian came into Charlottesville Friday evening. We hung out and went to my friends' apartment. On Saturday we had some friends over to my apartment before the football game. Molly made hot dogs, macaroni and cheese, and baked beans. It was yummy. Then we went to the football game. It was okay. We came late and left early. I have low football stamina. It's always fun to get dressed up and see everyone. That's all I'm going to say about that.

I finished my homework for tomorrow this morning, so tonight is going to be nice and lazy- laundry, reading, maybe grocery shopping if I decide to be adventurous... the usual. I guess that's all I got for today. G'night.

©2012 Blog design by Katelyn Brooke Designs